Norberte name meaning
Meaning: North and Brilliant and Illustrious
Add to favorites
What does Norberte mean?
The boy name Norberte means "North and Brilliant or Illustrious" is originated from German and Germanic languages. Norberte is another transcription of Norbert. Norbert is German cognate of Nordbert. Norbert has its origin in Germanic and Old High German languages, Norbert means "Illustrious, Northern Brightness and Brilliant Hero". The name is celebrated on the 6 of June.
Variants of NorberteNames that rhyme with Norberte
How popular is the name Norberte?
Norberte is an uncommon baby name in France, where it last appeared in 1963 after 21 years of use since 1911. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Norberte around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Norberte
Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness.
You would love these names similar to Norberte
- Beek - Beek's meaning is Shiny is used mainly in German and Low German
- Gosbert means Shiny Gote is rooted from Old High German
- Ramberthe - Boy name Ramberthe means "Raven, Shiny and Brilliant" is of Germanic origin. Ramberthe is derived from Rambert.
- Leica - Unusual Leica mostly is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Leica is "Loved One, Camera Brand or She was a Dog that Went to Space" is a gender-neutral name has its origin in Germanic
- Rodewald - Of Old High German origin, Rodewald means "Prevail or Composition Glory"
Famous people named Norberte
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Norberte
- Boy names beginning with N
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
Share your opinion on Norberte