Noshaba meaning and origin
Noshaba principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Noshaba is "Elixir or Water of Life" is bestowed upon girls.Names that rhyme with Noshaba
Popularity of Noshaba
Noshaba is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2003. At least, 3 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Noshaba?
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much.
Parents who liked Noshaba, loved these names
- Moktar - Moktar's meaning is The Selected One is substantially used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Roshina - Primarily used in Arabic unorthodox, Roshina bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Roshina is "One who Gives Light"
- Daib - Daib's meaning is Happy Fellow is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Sughraa means Small or Lass is of Arabic origin and is used in Arabic is mostly bestowed upon baby girls
- Shukriyah - Girl name Shukriyah is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Shukriyah is "Of Thanks"
Namesakes of Noshaba
We could not find any notable namesake.