Nubi name meaning
What does Nubi mean?
Nubi is shortened form of Nubia. Nubia came from Latin, meaning of Nubia is "Veiled" is used in Spanish and English. Names that rhyme with Nubi
How popular is the name Nubi?
Nubi is a familiar baby name in United Arab Emirates, Indonesia and India. According to our research, at least 500 people have been bestowed Nubi around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nubi
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people.
Parents who liked Nubi, loved these names
- Laurentiu - Specifically used in Romanian, Laurentiu is used as a boy name, meaning of Laurentiu is "Laurel" came from Latin
- Priscille - Queer girl name Priscille means "Antique or The Ancient", notably used in French came from Latin
- Tonje - Used mainly in Swedish, Finnish and Scandinavian, Tonje used for baby girls is originated from Latin. Tonje is form of Torny in Norwegian language
- Maralyn - Famed Maralyn came from Latin and Hebrew is commonly used in English and English, meaning of Maralyn is "Blend of Marie or Mary or Lyn or Beautiful Waterfall" is a gender insensitive name
- Karena - Unfamiliar Karenas origin is Italian and Old Greek bestowed upon girls and is used predominantly in Norwegian and English, meaning of Karena is "The Pure and Pure". Karena is shortened form of Karen.
Famous people named Nubi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nubi
Share your opinion on Nubi