Oedipus meaning and origin
Meaning of Oedipus is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Oedipus
Popularity of Oedipus
Oedipus is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Oedipus
You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You are a person of many talents. There's not a problem you cannot solve. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
If you like Oedipus, you would love these names
- Xiu - Meaning of Xiu is Elegant is bestowed upon baby girls
- Elmis - Girl name Elmis came from Armenian, meaning of Elmis is "Resembling a Diamond and Diamond". Elmis is a resultant of Elmas.
- Weddo - The Weddo means "Forest or Fight"
- Viltaute - Girl name Viltaute is used substantially in Lithuanian. It is rooted from Lithuanian, Viltaute means "People or Hope"
- Liang - Sufficiently quirky and Modern boy name Liang is used in Mandarin and Kanji symbol, meaning of Liang is "Bright, Good Excellent or Brilliant" came from Mandarin
Namesakes of Oedipus
- Oedipus, adaption of Sophocles' 'Oedipus Rex'