Okya meaning and origin
Unisex name Okya means "Brave, Air or Vision" is notably used in Hindi and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Okya
Popularity of Okya
Okya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Okya
You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude.
Do you like Okya? You would love these names
- Kaashinath - Kaashinath's meaning is Lord of Kaashi is notably used in Hindi and Marathi is used as a baby boy name
- Balavenkatan - Balavenkatan's meaning is God Vengatan is mostly used in Assamese and Kannada is used for baby boys
- Anjaney - The boy name Anjaney is dominantly used in Gujarati and Hindi, Anjaney means "Lord Anjaneya"
- Gurpraveen - Mostly used in Marathi and Assamese, Gurpraveen bestowed upon girls, meaning of Gurpraveen is "Goddess of the Stars"
- Paripreet is used predominantly in Hindi and Marathi, Paripreet means "Full of Life" is a boy name
Namesakes of Okya
We could not find any notable namesake.