Olethea meaning and origin
The infrequent girl name Olethea is principally used in Latin has its origin in Old Greek. Olethea is version of admired Alea. Alea is variation of outstanding Ali. Alea is abridged form of names with "nobility". Alea is German equivalent of Eulalia. Infrequent Alea has its origin in Arabic and Hebrew, Alea means "Exalted and The Ascent".
Variants of OletheaNames that rhyme with Olethea
Popularity of Olethea
Olethea is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1990. At least, 50 people globally have carried Olethea as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Olethea?
But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. As for your friends, keep it real. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Olethea
- Trivia - Queer girl name Trivia means "Of the Three Ways" has its origin in Latin language
- Vinicius - Especially used in Portuguese atypical, Vinicius aimed at boys that of Latin origin, meaning of Vinicius is "Wine"
- Verina - Of Latin origin, Offbeat Verina bestowed upon girls, Verina means "Shy or Verena" is used largely in German and English
- Constans - Of Latin origin, Constans bestowed upon boys, Constans means "Steadfast" is used mostly in Swedish
- Emele - Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Emele is in Latin, meaning of Emele is "Excel, Imitating and Rivaling" is a baby girl name is used chiefly in Hawaiian. Emele is derivation of Emily.
Namesakes of Olethea
We could not find any notable namesake.