Orelia name meaning
What does Orelia mean?
Renowned and Ever lasting girl name Orelia means "Golden" has its roots in Latin is used in English. Orelia is a variant form of noteworthy and venerable Aurelia. Aurelia is effeminate form of Aurel. Also Aurelia is effeminate variation of Aurelius. Meaning of Aurelia is Aureus Which Means Golden, Golden-Haired and Gold Made has its origin in Latin.
How do I pronounce Orelia?
Three syllabled Orelia is pronounced as o-re-lia.
Variants of Orelia
Aurelia, Aurelius, Aranka, Oriel, Rosaura, Aurek, Oriall, Aura, Rosario, Rose
View middle names that goes with Orelia like Zeda, Ezma,Names that rhyme with Orelia
How popular is the name Orelia?
Orelia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1887 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1887, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 788 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Orelia. Over 968 people have been named Orelia in United States. Orelia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1974 and achieved its top most rank of 1840 in 2004.
Also, Orelia is a familiar name in Mexico, South Africa, Brazil, Cameroon and Haiti. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Orelia globally.
Numerological analysis of Orelia
You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Orelia
- Serafine - Unexpected Serafine notably is used in German came from Hebrew and Latin used as a girl name, meaning of Serafine is "Fiery or Angel"
- Dab substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Dab is "Manifestation or Nature" is rooted from Basque and Latin
- Maarten - Prevailing boy name Maarten is used prevalently in English, Low German and Dutch, meaning of Maarten is "Mars or Don't Deceive" has origin in Latin
- Viola - Desirable and Perennial unisex name Viola is used mainly in Italian, English and Greenlandic, meaning of Viola is "Form of Violet, Twelfth Night or Violets" is originated from English and Latin
- Aryana means Noble or Woman from Hadria used for baby girls. Its origin is in Persian and Old Greek is commonly used in Bengali, English and Tamil
Famous people named Orelia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Orelia
- Girl names beginning with O
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Golden