Ossama meaning and origin
Particulary used in Arabic unusual, Ossama means "One of the Names of the Lion" and is used for baby boys has origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ossama
Popularity of Ossama
Ossama is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 823 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Ossama. There are over 381 babies that have been given the name Ossama in France. Ossama is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. It had a short run of 4 years on England and Wales boy names chart.
Ossama is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now. But Ossama is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Morocco. At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ossama?
Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Looking for a name like Ossama? Please go through the following names
- Wahi - Used primarily in Arabic, Wahi bestowed upon boys, Wahi means "Messengers or Another Name for the Quran"
- Farhannah - Especially used in Arabic, Farhannah means "Joyful or Glad" is aimed at baby girls
- Asmah - Of Arabic origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Asmah is used chiefly in Arabic, Asmah means "Bold or Brave" is given to girls
- Abdul-Haafiz - Majorly used in Arabic, Abdul-Haafiz means "Servant of the Guardian (Allah)" is used for boys
- Nizam-ul-Mulk - Majorly used in Arabic, Nizam-ul-Mulk means "The Organization of the Kingdom" is used for boys
Namesakes of Ossama
We could not find any notable namesake.