Otelie meaning and origin
Otelie is variant form of Ottelia. Ottelia is variation of eternal and darling Ottilia.
Variants of OtelieNames that rhyme with Otelie
Popularity of Otelie
Otelie is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Norway. As per our findings, over 50 people has been named Otelie globally.
Otelie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Otelie?
You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Most people enjoy having you around. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all.
If you like Otelie, you would love these names
- Undina - Girl name Undina is mainly used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian has its origin in Latin, meaning of Undina is "Water Spirit, Inspired By the Fairy Tale of the Mermaid Undine or Mermaid"
- Perine - Originated from Latin, Perine means "Pilgrim and Wanderer" and is used substantially in Norwegian and Swedish is a gender-neutral name. Perine is diminutive of Peregrine.
- Ottomine - Mainly used in Danish and Norwegian, Ottomine means "Wealthy, Great and Wealth" has its origin in Germanic and Old High German is aimed at baby girls. Ottomine is feminine variant of Otto.
- Fille is Swedish form of Filip
- Gudrund - Notably used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish venerable and acclaimed, Gudrund is used as a girl name. Gudrund is Danish cognate of Gudrun
Namesakes of Otelie
We could not find any notable namesake.