Ottaviano meaning and origin
Meaning of Ottaviano is Born In the Eighth Month is primarily used in Italian and is aimed at boys is originated from Latin. Ottaviano is variant form of widely accepted Octavius. Octavius's meaning is The Eighth, Modeled on a Roman Family and Born In the Eighth Month is rooted from Latin.
Variants of OttavianoNames that rhyme with Ottaviano
Popularity of Ottaviano
Ottaviano is a familiar baby name in Italy. As per our findings, over 800 people has been named Ottaviano globally.
What numerology tells about Ottaviano?
Injustice pisses you off. The letter O as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude, determination, and ability to overcome everything no matter how hard the situation is. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You always see the good in everything and everyone. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence.
You would love these names similar to Ottaviano
- Adalgiso - The boy name Adalgiso is used dominantly in Italian. It is rooted from Old High German, Adalgiso means "Noble, Pledge or Honorable"
- Gioele - Meaning of Gioele is Yahweh is God is dominantly used in Italian and is bestowed upon boys is rooted from Hebrew
- Alvise - Alvise's meaning is Very or Most is originated from Old French and Old Norse and a boy name is principally used in Italian
- Marcellino - Queer boy name Marcellino means "Consecrated to the God Mars" and is primarily used in Italian is rooted from Greek and Latin languages
- Italo - Atypical Italo is used commonly in Italian aimed at boys and of Latin origin, Italo means "Italus"
Namesakes of Ottaviano
- Ottaviano Petrucci, Italian printer
- Ottaviano Del Turco, Italian politician
- Ottaviano Nonni, Italian architect, sculptor
- Ottaviano de' Medici, Italian politician
- Ottaviano Jannella, Italian sculptor of the Baroque period
- Ottaviano dei Conti di Segni, Italian cardinal and cardinal-nephew of Pope Innocent III