Páley meaning and origin
Páley is a combination of admired and venerable PAUL and EY, which itself is Paulus and Latin cognate of Paul. PAUL is Paulus and Latin cognate of Paul, which itself is German and English form of Paulus. Also PAUL is German and English form of Paulus. Páley is a combination of admired and venerable PAUL and EY.
Variants of PáleyNames that rhyme with Páley
Popularity of Páley
Páley is an uncommon name around the globe.
Parents who liked Páley, loved these names
- Skúmur is Icelandic equivalent of Skúmr
- Mýlaugur is Icelandic equivalent of Mýlaugr
- Friðbert - Used notably in Icelandic, Friðbert is used as a boy name. Friðbert is Icelandic form of Friðbjartur
- Andríana - Loved Andríana largely is used in Icelandic is given to girls. Andríana is Icelandic equivalent of Andriana
- Þórheiður is form of Þórhæiðr in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Páley
We could not find any notable namesake.