Päikki meaning and origin
Päikki is variant of Päivikki. Päivikki is variant form of Päivä. Also Päivikki is variant form of Päivi, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffix -Kki.
Variants of PäikkiNames that rhyme with Päikki
Popularity of Päikki
Päikki is an uncommon name around the world.
If you like Päikki, you would love these names
- Inker - Admired and Classy girl name Inker is used predominantly in Finnish. Inker is Finnish equivalent of Inger
- Jønes - Used dominantly in Danish eternal and well-liked, Jønes is used for boys. Jønes is Danish cognate of Jones
- Ranssi commonly is used in Finnish is given to boys. Ranssi is Finnish cognate of Ransu
- Antrei - Commonly used in Finnish illustrous, Antrei is used for boys. Antrei is Finnish equivalent of Andrej
- Fiinu is equivalent of Fiina in Finnish language
Namesakes of Päikki
We could not find any notable namesake.