Päivä meaning and origin
Girl name Päivä means "Day" used prevalently in Finnish and Swedish is originated from Finnish language. Päivä is feminine variant of Päiviö. Päiviö is manly version of Päivä.
Variants of PäiväNames that rhyme with Päivä
Popularity of Päivä
Päivä is an uncommon name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Päivä
- Eemeli - Of Latin origin, Eemeli means "Rivaling or Imitating" which is used principally in Swedish and Finnish is aimed at baby boys
- Dotter is equivalent of Dottir in Swedish language
- Jorke - Preeminent Jorke is used in Swedish and Finnish is used as a baby boy name. Jorke is form of Jori in Finnish language
- Osma - Of Finnish and English origin, Osma is chiefly used in Swedish and Finnish is a gender insensitive name, Osma means "Wolverine or Divine Protector"
- Laari - Illustrous Laari predominantly is used in Finnish and Swedish is a baby boy name. Laari is Finnish equivalent of Lari
Namesakes of Päivä
We could not find any notable namesake.