Päivyt meaning and origin
Päivyt is form of Päivikki. Päivikki is variant of Päivä. Also Päivikki is variant of Päivi, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffix -Kki.
Variants of PäivytNames that rhyme with Päivyt
Popularity of Päivyt
Päivyt is an uncommon name probably limited to Finland.
Parents who liked Päivyt, loved these names
- Daavid - Chiefly used in Finnish and Swedish long standing and outstanding, Daavid is a baby boy name. Daavid is Finnish form of David
- Ingalisa is Swedish cognate of Ingelise
- Kustavi is Finnish form of Gustaf
- Vihtor is form of Victor in Finnish language
- Lyyti is equivalent of Lyydia in Finnish language
Namesakes of Päivyt
We could not find any notable namesake.