Padampreet meaning and origin
Padampreet chiefly is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Padampreet is "Love for the Lotus" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Padampreet
Popularity of Padampreet
Padampreet is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Padampreet
You are a child of change. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Padampreet
- Veerpal - Chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Veerpal bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Veerpal is "Protector of the Brave or Heroic Protector"
- Hardit - Meaning of Hardit is Given by God is mainly used in Sikh, Punjabi and Sikh is aimed at both boys and girls
- Darpreet - Primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh, Darpreet bestowed upon boys, meaning of Darpreet is "Love for Gods Door or Love for God's Door"
- Indarpal - Used largely in Punjabi and Sikh, Indarpal bestowed upon baby boys, Indarpal means "Preserver of God"
- Fatehbhoop - Boy name Fatehbhoop means "Victorious King" is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Padampreet
We could not find any notable namesake.