Paisley meaning and origin
Widespread unisex name Paisley means "Soft or Patterned Fabric" has its origin in Old Irish and Scottish is mostly used in English.
Variants of PaisleyNames that rhyme with Paisley
Popularity of Paisley
Paisley was a very popular name in United States. Over 37429 babies have been given the name in 54 years. At the peak of its usage in 2015, the moniker grabbed the 45th spot and 5069 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 54 years. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 3 times A common name in England and Wales having over 1702 recievers in 36 years of usage. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2017, 369 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 147th position.
According to our research, over 30000 babies have been named Paisley globally.
Numerological aspects of Paisley
You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You never do things you are not passionate about. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You love life and life loves you. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are daring and courageous. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Looking for a name like Paisley? Please go through the following names
- Wyndsor - New and Uncustomary Wyndsor principally is used in English used for both sexes which originated from Old English, meaning of Wyndsor is "From the Riverbank with a Winch"
- Forde - Used principally in English unusual, Forde means "A Shallow Place Used to Cross a River or Surname" is a baby boy name has its origin in Old English
- Jonquil - Uncommon unisex name Jonquil came from English, largely used in English language, meaning of Jonquil is "Flower or From the Flower Name"
- Admya - Boy name Admya is used in English, meaning of Admya is "Best"
- Destany - Well-Known girl name Destany is originated from English, meaning of Destany is "Destiny" is predominantly used in English
Namesakes of Paisley
- Paisley Van Patten in Read It and Weep as Actress
- Paisley Hunter in The Lois Syndrome as Actress
- Paisley Parker in Future Angels as Actress
- Paisley Baker in Drag on a Dime as Casting Department
- Paisley Scott in Behind the Scenes: Insider's Look at the Making of 'Bully Proof' as
- In 1958 western film, Flaming Frontier, Paisley Maxwell portrayed Felice Carver.
- In 2013 crime, drama flick, In a Cage, Paisley Blackburn portrayed Kristy Franklin.