Palayo meaning and origin
Palayo is variation of Pelayo. Pelayo is form of Pelagios. Pelayo means Sea and Sailor came from Old Greek is notably used in Spanish.
Variants of PalayoNames that rhyme with Palayo
Popularity of Palayo
Palayo is an uncommon name probably limited to Philippines.
What numbers say about Palayo?
You have a quick mind. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are the mover and shaker of the world. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Palayo
- Epifania - The infrequent and evergreen girl name Epifania has its origin in Old Greek, Epifania means "Manifestation" is mostly used in Spanish
- Magan - Used dominantly in Telugu, English and Marathi loved, Magan is used as a gender insensitive name, Magan means "Immersed, Engrossed or Absorbed" is rooted from Old Greek
- Armonie - The rare unisex name Armonie is originated from Greek, Hebrew and Italian, Armonie means "Assembly"
- Hela - Used primarily in Hindi and Swedish unexpected, Hela is originated from Arab and Old Greek and a baby girl name, Hela means "Halo or Hope"
- Katelinn - Used especially in English and English uncustomary, Katelinn is a unisex name, Katelinn means "Pure or Medieval English Form of the Irish Caitlin" is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Palayo
We could not find any notable namesake.