Pancrazio meaning and origin
Boy name Pancrazio means "All Power" which originated from Old Greek is chiefly used in Italian. Pancrazio is spelling variation of Pankraz. Dominantly used in German, Pankraz, meaning of Pankraz is "The Words Pan Meaning All Every, All Power and Almighty" is rooted from Old Greek.
Variants of PancrazioNames that rhyme with Pancrazio
Popularity of Pancrazio
Pancrazio is a common baby name in Italy. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Pancrazio
You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. Positive energy adores your spirit. You have no enemies. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. Explore yourself more. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Pancrazio
- Livio - Widespread boy name Livio means "Lividus" that came from Latin is substantially used in Italian
- Redegonda - Girl name Redegonda is used in Italian, meaning of Redegonda is "Counsel, Advisor or Fight" came from Old High German
- Isidoro - Unheard-of Isidoro principally is used in Italian has its origin in Old Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Isidoro is "Gift of Isis"
- Vicenzo - Vicenzo's meaning is He Who Overcomes is originated from Latin used in Italian is a boy name
- Novato - Meaning of Novato is Novatus is used particulary in Italian and a baby boy name is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Pancrazio
We could not find any notable namesake.