Paraashar meaning and origin
Boy name Paraashar means "A Celebrated Saint" is used especially in Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Paraashar
Popularity of Paraashar
Paraashar is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Paraashar
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. To you it's all about passion, poetry, love, emotions, friends, loyalty, talking straight, openness, and everything other people avoid in life. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Do you like Paraashar? Other names you would love
- Jamirah - The queer girl name Jamirah means "Beautiful One" is used substantially in Marathi and Hindi
- Shrimani - The girl name Shrimani is used in Marathi and Hindi, Shrimani means "Jewel or Beautiful"
- Chanaksha - Boy name Chanaksha means "Chanakya" is used mostly in Marathi and Hindi
- Tanurj - Meaning of Tanurj is With Heat in the Body used for baby boys is used principally in Hindi and Marathi
- Vaisak - Largely used in Marathi, Gujarati and Kannada, Vaisak is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Vaisak is "A Season"
Namesakes of Paraashar
We could not find any notable namesake.