Paramdev meaning and origin
Paramdev's meaning is A Godly Person is prevalently used among Sikhs, Punjabi and Hindi is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Paramdev
Popularity of Paramdev
Paramdev is a familiar baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Paramdev around the globe.
What numbers say about Paramdev?
You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You want to do more cool and exciting stuff. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality.
Go through the following names similar to Paramdev
- Sukhjeevan predominantly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Sukhjeevan is "Peaceful Life" is given to baby boys
- Amarleen largely is used in Punjabi, Hindi and Sikh is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Amarleen is "Forever Absorbed in God"
- Gurbinder is used mainly in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurbinder means "Part of Guru or Lord Guru" is usually given to baby boys
- Harparsann - Meaning of Harparsann is One with whom God is Pleased aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Gulveer - Boy name Gulveer means "Sweet Brother" is primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Paramdev
We could not find any notable namesake.