Parandhama meaning and origin
Boy name Parandhama means "Lord Vishnu" is dominantly used in Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Parandhama
Popularity of Parandhama
Parandhama is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 600 babies have been bestowed Parandhama around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Parandhama
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Looking for names similar to Parandhama? Please go through the following names
- Laavanya - Meaning of Laavanya is Beauty or Grace is used in Kannada and Telugu is used as a gender insensitive name
- Yagnitha - Girl name Yagnitha is majorly used in Gujarati, Tamil and Malayalam languages, meaning of Yagnitha is "Worship"
- Vidyacharan - Boy name Vidyacharan is especially used in Bengali, Telugu and Marathi languages, meaning of Vidyacharan is "Learned"
- Shiprak - Notably used in Oriya, Telugu and Kannada, Shiprak is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Shiprak is "Full Checked or Rays of Light"
- Aarna - Prevalently used in Hindi and Telugu far-out and contemporary, Aarna is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Aarna is "Goddess Laxmi or Ocean"
Namesakes of Parandhama
We could not find any notable namesake.