Pardip meaning and origin
Sikh name Pardip is chiefly used in Hindi and is bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Pardip is "Jivan". Pardip is a variant form of prevalent Pardeep. Pardeep came from Sikh, meaning of Pardeep is "Light of the Home and Good".
Variants of PardipNames that rhyme with Pardip
Popularity of Pardip
Pardip is an extremely popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Pardip around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pardip
You believe that everything comes from our mind. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. There are times when self-doubt takes place in your life. Learn how to trust people more. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
You would love these names similar to Pardip
- Bishan - Boy name Bishan means "Supreme God" is predominantly used in Sikh
- Rajvir means Hero of the Land, Kingdoms Warrior or The Hero of the Land used for both boys and girls used notably in Malayalam and Punjabi is originated from Punjabi
- Mota - Mota's meaning is A Pearl is used notably in Sikh is bestowed upon baby boys
- Atamkaram - Atamkaram's meaning is Acting to Attain the Spirit is used principally in Sikh is given to baby boys
- Navkiran - The unisex name Navkiran is dominantly used in English and Sikh has its roots in Punjabi, Navkiran means "New Ray of Sunshine or New Sun Rays of Motivation"
Namesakes of Pardip
We could not find any notable namesake.