Pareevash meaning and origin
Girl name Pareevash is used chiefly in Arabic, Pareevash means "Fairy Faced".Names that rhyme with Pareevash
Popularity of Pareevash
Pareevash is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pareevash
There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Positive energy adores your spirit. You love life and life loves you. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. Material success is not all that matters in life.
Do you like Pareevash? Read these names too
- AbdKhayr - Dominantly used in Arabic, AbdKhayr means "All Kinds of Goodness or Happiness or This was the Name of Ibnyazid Alkhaywani who Fought with Sayyidina Ali RA" is used as a baby boy name
- AbdulAzeez - Dominantly used in Arabic, AbdulAzeez is used as a baby boy name, meaning of AbdulAzeez is "The Servant of the Most Powerful" is rooted from Arabic
- Zarif - Of Arabic origin, Anomalous Zarif is used primarily in Arabic, Zarif means "Witty or Elegant" is a baby boy name
- Arjumnd-Bano means Excellent Woman or Noble Woman aimed at girls is used principally in Arabic
- Nain means Pleasantness or Eye is used in Arabic is given to both sexes
Namesakes of Pareevash
We could not find any notable namesake.