Pargatjot meaning and origin
Boy name Pargatjot is used dominantly among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Pargatjot is "Revelation of the Divine Light".Names that rhyme with Pargatjot
Popularity of Pargatjot
Pargatjot is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Pargatjot
Positive energy adores your spirit. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. To you it's all about passion, poetry, love, emotions, friends, loyalty, talking straight, openness, and everything other people avoid in life. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Looking for a name like Pargatjot? Please go through the following names
- Nareshbir - Nareshbir's meaning is Brave King is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Sarabshaant - Substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh, Sarabshaant is used as a boy name, meaning of Sarabshaant is "Fully Contented or Peaceful"
- Nehchalbir - Boy name Nehchalbir is specifically used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Nehchalbir is "Immovable Warrior"
- Mohenpreet - Notably used in Sikh and Punjabi, Mohenpreet means "Enticing Lover" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Lashkar - Boy name Lashkar is principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Lashkar means "Army"
Namesakes of Pargatjot
We could not find any notable namesake.