Paryhan name meaning
What does Paryhan mean?
Paryhan is variant of lofty Pari. Pari means Cute Angel, Beauty and Fee is originated from Persian and Old Persian.
Variants of ParyhanNames that rhyme with Paryhan
How popular is the name Paryhan?
Paryhan is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Paryhan?
You are dominant in your circle of friends. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You hate copying others. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go.
Parents who liked Paryhan, loved these names
- Asina - Used majorly in Nordic, Asina means "Goddess"
- Freny - Girl name Freny means "Foreigner" is used principally in Tamil and Gujarati
- Joriz means José Rizal aimed at boys is used majorly in Tagalog
- Toyanjali - Used mainly in Hindi and Hindi, Toyanjali mainly bestowed upon both sexes, Toyanjali means "Goddess Durga"
- Hemamaya means Covered with Full of Gold aimed at both sexes is used predominantly in Hindi and Hindi
Famous people named Paryhan
We could not find any notable namesake.