Pasti meaning and origin
Pasti is Finnish form of Baste.
Variants of PastiNames that rhyme with Pasti
Popularity of Pasti
Pasti is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Pasti around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pasti
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. You always leave an everlasting impression but entering your world is a hard task to accomplish. Positive energy adores your spirit. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Pasti
- Svende - Meaning of Svende is Youth is a gender-neutral name is used dominantly in Danish
- Lopo - Girl name Lopo is used specifically in Finnish. Lopo is Finnish cognate of Loppa
- Himppa is Finnish equivalent of Hinrik
- Pirki - Cherished Pirki is used specifically in Finnish is bestowed upon baby girls. Pirki is Finnish cognate of Pirkko
- Kaaprelli is Finnish cognate of Gabriel
Namesakes of Pasti
We could not find any notable namesake.