Patava meaning and origin
The unisex name Patava is used in Hindi language, Patava means "Awesome".
View middle names that goes with Patava like Jete, Stacy, Miles, Laurie, Trace, Aries,Names that rhyme with Patava
Popularity of Patava
Patava is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Patava as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Patava?
The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You have no enemies. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool. You are a smart person with a greater knowledge and wisdom. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
You would love these names similar to Patava
- Heila means Intact is predominantly used in Frisian
- GuruPriya - GuruPriya's meaning is Fond Pupil, Favourite Student or The One who Likes or Admires Her Teacher is used largely in Hindi, Marathi and Tamil is a unisex name
- Alaude - The Alaude is of Gaelic origin, Alaude means "Little Passerine of the Fields"
- Gunnidhi is used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name, Gunnidhi means "Virtuous"
- Ermenhard - The Ermenhard means "Strong or Big"
Namesakes of Patava
We could not find any notable namesake.