Patch meaning and origin
Patch is English cognate of Peter.
Variants of PatchNames that rhyme with Patch
Popularity of Patch
Patch is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Patch globally.
Numerological aspects of Patch
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Do you like Patch? Other names you would love
- Linas - Preeminent and Ceaseless Linass origin is Old Greek is a boy name is used substantially in Swedish and Finnish. Linas is form of Lina in Norwegian language
- Nicola - Meaning of Nicola is Victory of the People, Niko Which Means Victor or Victory or People is rooted from Old Greek dominantly used in English, Danish and Finnish is used as a gender-neutral name
- Andrzej - Largely used in Norwegian and Danish rarefied, Andrzej means "The Brave or The Manly". Its origin is in Old Greek is aimed at baby boys
- Cyrilla - Rarefied and Orthodox Cyrillas origin is Old Greek is a baby girl name, meaning of Cyrilla is "Of the Lord, Mistress or Lordly" is used prevalently in English
- Selini - The Selini is used principally in Greek, meaning of Selini is "Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Goddess of the Moon"
Namesakes of Patch
- Patch Adams, American physician, comedian, social activist
- Patcharawan Patarakijjanon in The Beach as Actress
- Patch Mackenzie in Graduation Day as Actress