Pavan Kumar meaning and origin
Pavan Kumar dominantly is used in Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam is a baby boy name, meaning of Pavan Kumar is "Bheem or Hanuman Son of the Wind".Names that rhyme with Pavan Kumar
Popularity of Pavan Kumar
Pavan Kumar is a rare name around the world.
Other names similar to Pavan Kumar
- Divita - Divita's meaning is Chamak or Divine Power is a girl name is used prevalently in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam
- Ilakkuvan means It Also Mean Ambitious Person, Desire or It is the Tamil Form of the Name Lakshman aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Tamil, Oriya and Telugu
- Vibhaa - Vibhaa's meaning is Night or The Moon is used specifically in Tamil, Oriya and Marathi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Omesa - Omesa's meaning is Lord of Om is used majorly in Bengali and Oriya is bestowed upon boys
- Ranva - Used predominantly in Gujarati and Tamil, Ranva aimed at girls and originated from Nordic, Ranva means "Happy, Beautiful Raven or Delightful"
Namesakes of Pavan Kumar
We could not find any notable namesake.