Pavlina name meaning
On This Page
What does Pavlina mean?
Unfamiliar Pavlina came from Latin language is used as a baby girl name which is specifically used in Czech and Russian, meaning of Pavlina is "The Small, The Humble or Weak". Pavlina is version of sacred, conifer and lofty Paula.
Paula is variant of imperishable and prevalent Paulina. Paula is an effeminate form of Paul. Also Paula is feminine form of Paulus. Paula means Humble and Weak is of Latin and Finnish origin.
Pavlina is short of Pavla. Pavla is form of Paule in Russian language. Also Pavla is Faroese equivalent of Paula. Unconventional Pavla is originated from Russian and Latin languages, Pavla means "The Small and The Humble".
The name is celebrated on January 26th.
Does Pavlina work as a baby name?
Pavlina is a charming and delicate name for baby girls that originated from Latin. It is associated with the meaning of "small" but has a significant impact when you hear it spoken aloud.
This name can be an excellent choice for parents who are seeking a unique and classy moniker for their newborn daughter. Pavlina is not commonly heard, which makes it stand out in a positive way.
It has an elegant sound to it, which gives the person bearing the name an air of sophistication and gracefulness. The name Pavlina can be paired with numerous middle names and surnames, allowing parents to come up with various combinations that they find appealing.
Overall, Pavlina is a beautiful and distinctive name that will make any baby girl feel extra special as she grows up!
How do I pronounce Pavlina?
Three syllabled Pavlina is most commonly pronounced as p(a)-vli-na. It can also be pronounced as pav-lina.
Variants of Pavlina
Middle Names for Pavlina
Georgianna, Mute, Leia, Dannielle, Lauriane, view more middle names that goes with PavlinaNames that rhyme with Pavlina
How popular is the name Pavlina?
Pavlina is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim and also in England and Wales. And also in France. But Pavlina is a popular baby name in Czech Republic where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Ukraine and Bulgaria.
At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Pavlina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Pavlina
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it.
You would love these names similar to Pavlina
- Cajetan - Boy name Cajetan means "A Native of Gaeta or From Caieta" which is majorly used in German, Finnish and English has origin in Latin
- Domynic - The infrequent and fresh boy name Domynic is originated from Latin, Domynic means "Belonging to the Lord and Form of Dominick". Domynic is a derivative of Dominic.
- Jean-Martial means God is Merciful or Warrior is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Béate - The Béate is substantially used in German, meaning of Béate is "Happy" is rooted from Latin
- Lorina - Unexpected choice and Enduring Lorina came from English, Latin and German is used commonly in Swedish, Norwegian and German and a girl name, meaning of Lorina is "Too: Laurel Wreath, Laurel or From Laurentum Stem End"
Famous people named Pavlina
- Pavlina Filipova, Bulgarian biathlete
- Pavlina Nola, in this photo
- Pavlina Stejskalova in Private Movies 28: Dreams in White as Actress
- Pavlina Hatoupis in Kaboom as Producer
- Pavlina Andreevska in Avengers: Age of Ultron as Actress
Lists having Pavlina
- Girl names beginning with P
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Humble
- Baby Names that mean Weak