Pegi meaning and origin
Meaning of Pegi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Pegi
Popularity of Pegi
Pegi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1939 and peaked in 1958 when it ranked 3091st. Over 156 people have been named Pegi in United States. Pegi is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Canada and India. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Pegi around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Pegi
You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time.
If you like Pegi, you would love these names
- Anny - The rare girl name Anny came from Hebrew, Anny means "He (God) Was Gracious or Prayer" is used in Polish, Telugu and English
- Enchantra - Meaning of Enchantra is Enchanting is originated from English is aimed at girls
- Laebroc came from English is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Laebroc is "One who Lives on the Road near the Brook and Lives by the Path by the Brook". Laebroc is resultant of Laibrook.
- Okey means Oak is of English origin is a baby boy name
- Sharol - Infrequent unisex name Sharol is largely used in Oriya and English, Sharol means "Name of Flower"
Namesakes of Pegi
- Pegi Nicol MacLeod, Canadian painter whose modernist self-portraits
- Pegi Boucher in Private Duty Nurses as Actress
- Pegi Young in Neil Young: Heart of Gold as