Peppo meaning and origin
Peppo's meaning is God Would Multiply is used chiefly in Italian. Peppo is diminutive of Josef. Josef is variant form of perpetual, biblical and acclaimed Joseph. Josef is Nordic cognate of Joseph. Josef has its origin in Hebrew, Josef means "He (God) Will Add". Peppo is short version of Giuseppe. Giuseppe is equivalent of Joseph in Italian language. Also Giuseppe is Italian and English equivalent of Joseph. Giuseppe is originated from Hebrew, Giuseppe means "He (God) Will Add and God Would Multiply".Names that rhyme with Peppo
Popularity of Peppo
Peppo is an uncommon name probably limited to Italy. At least, 100 people globally have carried Peppo as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Peppo
When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. Not everyone deserves your attention. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader. You are a person of many talents. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You are always open to new adventures.
You would love these names similar to Peppo
- Zelinda - Unorthodox Zelinda has its origin in Germanic and Old High German is mostly used in Italian is a baby girl name, Zelinda means "Gentle or Victory"
- Condolisa - Meaning of Condolisa is Sweetness is used as a baby girl name came from Italian. Condolisa is derivation of Condoleezza.
- Anteo - Offbeat Anteo has its origin in Italian and Old Greek is notably used in Italian used as a boy name, Anteo means "The Element Antheios Which Means Flowery Blossom or Antheios"
- Luigina - Especially used in Italian unusual, Luigina means "Illustrious or Fighter" and is used for girls is originated from German and Germanic
- Genovetta - Meaning of Genovetta is Race or Woman is used chiefly in Italian which originated from German
Namesakes of Peppo
We could not find any notable namesake.