Pierre-Olivier meaning and origin
Origin of Pierre-Olivier is in Greek and Latin, meaning of Pierre-Olivier is "Rock or Olive". Pierre-Olivier is celebrated on June 29 or July 12.Names that rhyme with Pierre-Olivier
Popularity of Pierre-Olivier
Pierre-Olivier is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1951 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1972, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 300 on boy names chart when 82 babies were given the name Pierre-Olivier. There are over 2192 babies that have been given the name Pierre-Olivier in France. Pierre-Olivier is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Pierre-Olivier is a familiar name in Canada. As per our research, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Pierre-Olivier around the globe.
Looking for a name like Pierre-Olivier? Please go through the following names
- Virginien - Meaning of Virginien is Virgin is of Latin origin
- Ranee - Offbeat Japanese and Latin Ranee is prevalently used in English, Hindi and Tamil and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ranee is "Queen"
- Celestria means Of the Sky and Divine is used mostly in English used for girls has its origin in Latin. Celestria is derived from Celeste.
- Miloud means Rival or Rival is rooted from Latin
- Felina - Uncustomary Felina largely is used in English, Italian and German is a girl name, meaning of Felina is "Felinus, Felix or Happy" is of Latin and English origin
Namesakes of Pierre-Olivier
- Pierre-Olivier Beckers-Vieujant, Belgian businessman and former CEO of Delhaize
- In 2003 drama flick, Comme si de rien n'était, Pierre-Olivier Mornas played Thomas.
- Pierre-Olivier Scotto, from 1980 comedy flick T'inquiète pas, ça se soigne, who portrayed the Sylvain Tazenave.