Pixey meaning and origin
Of English origin, Pixey is a baby girl name. Pixey is variation of noteworthy Pixie. Meaning of Pixie is Fairy and Small Fairy is originated from Celtic, Old Norse and English is used mainly in Danish, Swedish and Finnish.
Variants of PixeyNames that rhyme with Pixey
Popularity of Pixey
Pixey is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Pixey
You are an amazing, intelligent, and worthy person even if not everyone sees it. You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
Other names similar to Pixey, for soon-to-be-parents
- Snæja - Specifically used in Danish, Snæja is aimed at girls. Snæja is form of Snær in Danish language
- Inger - Used substantially in Finnish and Norwegian oldie and trendy, Inger is used as a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Old Norse, Inger means "Beautiful"
- Swain - Odd boy name Swain is commonly used in Scandinavian and English. Its origin is in Old Norse, meaning of Swain is "Knight's Attendant or Herdsman"
- Thor - Mostly used in Danish and Finnish cherished, Thor aimed at baby boys has its origin in Scandinavian, Old Norse and English, meaning of Thor is "Thunder"
- Thorlef - Unisex name Thorlef is used dominantly in Swedish and Old SwedishFinnish. Thorlef is form of Þórlǫf in Swedish language. Also Thorlef is form of Þórlæifr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Pixey
We could not find any notable namesake.