Polla meaning and origin
Girl name Polla means "Poppy" is used dominantly in Arabic, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. Polla is variation of sacred, ceaseless and loved Paula. Paula is variant of popular and perpetual Paulina. Paula is feminine form of Paul. Also Paula is feminine of Paulus. Finnish and Latin name Paula, meaning of Paula is "Little One, String and Small".
Variants of PollaNames that rhyme with Polla
Popularity of Polla
Polla is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 500 babies have been bestowed Polla around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Polla
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You are a smart person with a greater knowledge and wisdom.
Looking for names similar to Polla? Please go through the following names
- Esa - Meaning of Esa is Prophet or Another Name for Vishnu is originated from Hebrew and Germanic, used prevalently in Hindi and Danish is a gender-neutral name
- Magid is originated from Arabic, Magid means "Glorious" and a baby boy name is predominantly used in English and Arabic
- Hina - Hina's meaning is Sword of the Finest Steel or Mehndi used for girls that originated from Japanese and Hawaiian is used primarily in Kannada and Oriya
- Radhiyaa - Substantially used in Bengali and Kannada, Radhiyaa means "Pleasant or Content" is used for both boys and girls
- Rabi - Particulary used in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi unheard-of, Rabi has origin in Arabic, meaning of Rabi is "Fourth, Rabi or Spring" is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Polla
We could not find any notable namesake.