Potifar meaning and origin
Potifar means Dedicated to the Sun God Ra is of Egyptian origin and is given to baby boys is largely used in English and German. Potifar is version of Potiphar. Potiphar's meaning is Dedicated to the Sun God Ra and He Whom Ra Gave is used prevalently in German and English has origin in Egyptian.
Variants of PotifarNames that rhyme with Potifar
Popularity of Potifar
Potifar is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
What numbers say about Potifar?
You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything.
Parents who liked Potifar, loved these names
- Manrique - The unconventional boy name Manrique means "Powerful Leader" has origin in Germanic
- Medvyn - Boy name Medvyn is originated from Germanic, meaning of Medvyn is "Strong Friend and Faithful Friend". Medvyn is a derivation of Medwin.
- Volbert - The Volbert is of Old High German origin, meaning of Volbert is "Shiny or Folk"
- Hunold - The Hunold is originated from Old High German, meaning of Hunold is "Prevail or Young Bear"
- Hildegarda mainly is used in Portuguese and Spanish has its origin in Old High German is a baby girl name, meaning of Hildegarda is "Protection, Enclosure or Fight"
Namesakes of Potifar
We could not find any notable namesake.