Prabhjot meaning and origin
Unusual Prabhjot is used dominantly among Sikhs, English, Punjabi, Hindi and Indian, Prabhjot means "Light of God or Gods Light" and a gender insensitive name has origin in Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Prabhjot
Popularity of Prabhjot
Prabhjot is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1994 but could not make beyond the top 7000. There are over 156 babies that have been given the name Prabhjot in United States. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in England and Wales. Over 163 babies in England and Wales have been named Prabhjot. But Prabhjot is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 150000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Prabhjot around the globe.
What numerology tells about Prabhjot?
When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Keeping your emotions isn't something you usually do. It only happens when you are not sure if a person is being honest with you or not.
Do you like Prabhjot? Read these names too
- Baalveer - Boy name Baalveer is used mostly in English and Marathi languages, meaning of Baalveer is "Powerful or Strong"
- Deveril - Boy name Deveril is originated from English, meaning of Deveril is "From the Bank of the River and Riverbank". Deveril is a resultant of Deverell.
- Ripley - Ripley's meaning is Dweller in the Noisy Meadow or Shouting Man's Meadow has origin in Old English which is chiefly used in Finnish and Swedish is aimed at both boys and girls
- Glovur - Glovurs origin is English, meaning of Glovur is "Glove-Maker" is given to boys. Glovur is resulted from Glover.
- Locker - Boy name Locker means "Forest, Lives by the Stronghold and Locksmith" is of English and Scottish origin. Locker is derivation of Locke.
Namesakes of Prabhjot
- Prabhjot Singh, field hockey forward for the Indian National Hockey Team