Pranaya meaning and origin
Recent and Curious Pranaya is used principally in Kannada, Sikh, Gujarati, Hindi, Assamese, Indian, Malayalam, Bengali, Sanskrit, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya and Telugu, Pranaya means "Spiritual Leader or Breathing" aimed at both sexes has its origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of PranayaNames that rhyme with Pranaya
Popularity of Pranaya
Pranaya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Pranaya is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh and Thailand. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Pranaya?
Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You always act like everything's just great. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. To feel happy and fulfilled, you have to do something you haven't done before. That's helping others. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
If you like Pranaya, you would love these names
- Kirtika - Origin of Kirtika is in Sanskrit, meaning of Kirtika is "Famous Action or Sister of Kartikey" is a girl name is primarily used in Assamese, Marathi and Malayalam
- Jitendra means Conqueror of Indra, Lord of Conquerors or One who Can Conquer Indra is used as a boy name and came from Sanskrit is majorly used in Indian and Malayalam
- Mandar - Mandars origin is Gypsy and English is used in Tamil, Sanskrit and Oriya, meaning of Mandar is "Heavenly, Flower or A Mountain" is used as a boy name
- Anvita - Odd girl name Anvita is used specifically in Tamil and Bengali which came from Sanskrit, meaning of Anvita is "Understood or Who Bridges the Gap"
- Anand - Unfamiliar Anands origin is Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Anand is "One who is Blissful, Joy or Always Merry or Full of Smiles" is principally used in Marathi and Sikh
Namesakes of Pranaya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pranaya
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Spiritual
- Baby Names that mean Leader