Prapthi meaning and origin
Primarily used in Hindi, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati and Telugu, Prapthi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Prapthi is "Achievement, Discovery, Gain or Determination".Names that rhyme with Prapthi
Popularity of Prapthi
Prapthi is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Prapthi?
You are capable of surviving everything. You love to help the people you care for. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Focus on what makes your heart happy.
Other names similar to Prapthi, for would be moms
- Nimphy - Nimphy's meaning is Of the Goddess or Maiden is mainly used in Malayalam, Kannada and Marathi is aimed at baby girls
- Arhat - The boy name Arhat has its origin in Indian and Sanskrit, Arhat means "Deserving or Respectable" is used predominantly in Gujarati, Hindi and Kannada
- Naomika - The queer and contemporary girl name Naomika means "Lakshmi or Durga" is specifically used in Marathi and Malayalam
- Lavan - Of Hebrew and Welsh origin, Unwonted Lavan means "One of Obidence, Handsome or Gay", used in Kannada, Hindi and Oriya is a gender-neutral name
- Lekha - Used in Sindhi, Tamil and Sanskrit unexpected, Lekha means "Horizon the Crescent Moon, Picture or Writing" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Prapthi
We could not find any notable namesake.