Pravitha meaning and origin
Meaning of Pravitha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Pravitha
Popularity of Pravitha
Pravitha is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in South Africa. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Pravitha as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Pravitha
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You secretly believe that you are a genius. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success.
Do you like Pravitha? Other names you would love
- Ponmathi - Commonly used in Tamil, Ponmathi means "Enjoyable, Attractive or Golden Moon" is used for baby girls
- Indrasenon - Indrasenon's meaning is Heavenly or Celestial given to baby boys is used primarily in Tamil
- Arvindkumar means Son of Arvind is used normally as a boy name has its roots in Sanskrit is used in Tamil
- Illavazhahi - Meaning of Illavazhahi is Youthful Lady aimed at baby girls is predominantly used in Tamil
- Pathuman is used principally in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Pathuman means "Softest Person"
Namesakes of Pravitha
We could not find any notable namesake.