Priyansi meaning and origin
Priyansi is used mostly in Tamil, Hindi, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada and Marathi, Priyansi means "Lovable, Dear or Loving" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Priyansi
Popularity of Priyansi
Priyansi is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 400 people globally have carried Priyansi as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Priyansi
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Do you like Priyansi? Other names you would love
- Pankuni - Girl name Pankuni is substantially used in Malayalam and Hindi, meaning of Pankuni is "Month"
- Milun commonly is used in Bengali, Tamil and Oriya, meaning of Milun is "Union" is a boy name
- Linnet means A Small Bird, A Singing Bird or Idol is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Old French and Welsh is used prevalently in Malayalam, Bengali and Telugu
- Yugant - Boy name Yugant means "Ever Lasting" is specifically used in Malayalam and Marathi
- Madhumalathi - Girl name Madhumalathi is dominantly used in Bengali, Marathi and Tamil, Madhumalathi means "A Flowering Creeper or Name of a Raga"
Namesakes of Priyansi
We could not find any notable namesake.