Priyanthini meaning and origin
Girl name Priyanthini is used mostly in Tamil, meaning of Priyanthini is "Lovable Girl".Names that rhyme with Priyanthini
Popularity of Priyanthini
Priyanthini is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Priyanthini
You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Priyanthini
- Thushantha - Girl name Thushantha means "A Person who Loves Peace or Highly Sensitive" is used substantially in Tamil
- Vaanmeehi - Principally used in Tamil, Vaanmeehi means "One of the Write of Hindu Epic Ramayanam" is aimed at boys
- Logen - Unheard-of Logen especially is used in Tamil is originated from Celtic, meaning of Logen is "Earth" is a gender insensitive name
- Kevish means Handsome One in Irish is a boy name is used specifically in Tamil
- Vaikunthan - Boy name Vaikunthan means "Lord Krishna" is used primarily in Tamil
Namesakes of Priyanthini
We could not find any notable namesake.