Priyatharsini meaning and origin
Especially used in Tamil, Priyatharsini bestowed upon girls, meaning of Priyatharsini is "Lovely".Names that rhyme with Priyatharsini
Popularity of Priyatharsini
Priyatharsini is an uncommon name around the world. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Priyatharsini globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Priyatharsini
Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here.
You would love these names similar to Priyatharsini
- Kubaeran - Used specifically in Tamil, Kubaeran means "Hindu God of Wealth or Generous" is used for boys
- Eelisaichelvan - Chiefly used in Tamil, Eelisaichelvan means "Master of Music" is a baby boy name
- Ashvika - Atypical and Contemporary girl name Ashvika means "Goddess Santoshi Maata or Cool" is used notably in Tamil
- Deerthana means Holy Water is used in Tamil is given to baby girls
- Thayalnayagi - Mostly used in Tamil, Thayalnayagi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Thayalnayagi is "Leader of Woman"
Namesakes of Priyatharsini
We could not find any notable namesake.