Pushpamanjari meaning and origin
Girl name Pushpamanjari means "Garland of Flowers" is used in Hindi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Pushpamanjari
Popularity of Pushpamanjari
Pushpamanjari is an extremely rare name probably limited to India. At least, 30 people globally have carried Pushpamanjari as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Pushpamanjari?
You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. You have an artistic soul and love life. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly.
Do you like Pushpamanjari? Read these names too
- Ashma - Ashma's meaning is Strong, Mountain of Rocks or Rock is especially used in Sanskrit, Marathi and Hindi is aimed at baby girls
- Anumloche - Commonly used in Hindi and Marathi, Anumloche bestowed upon girls, meaning of Anumloche is "An Apsara's Name"
- Satyashrawaa means That who Hears Truth is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Marathi, Hindi and Malayalam
- Devabodh is used specifically in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name, Devabodh means "With Divine Knowledge"
- Devabhag dominantly is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Devabhag is "A Portion of the Gods" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Pushpamanjari
We could not find any notable namesake.