Pushpin meaning and origin
The boy name Pushpin means "Rich in Flowers" is used commonly in Hindi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Pushpin
Popularity of Pushpin
Pushpin is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Pushpin?
You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything.
Parents who liked Pushpin, loved these names
- Badgar - Of English origin, Badgar means "Whirlwind", notably used in Bengali and Assamese is used as a baby boy name
- Jagamohini means One who Attracts the World or Goddess Durga is used primarily in Malayalam and Marathi is bestowed upon baby girls
- Swapnam - Swapnam's meaning is Dream is used chiefly in Hindi and Sanskrit is a baby girl name
- Vajrasen - Boy name Vajrasen means "Strong Armed" is primarily used in Marathi and Hindi
- Bhoopen - Bhoopen's meaning is King of the Earth used for boys is used largely in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Pushpin
We could not find any notable namesake.