Qaaid meaning and origin
Boy name Qaaid is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Qaaid is "Variant of Qa'id, Steersman or Leader".Names that rhyme with Qaaid
Popularity of Qaaid
Qaaid is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Qaaid?
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to.
Other names similar to Qaaid
- Khuram - Boy name Khuram is dominantly used in Arabic language, meaning of Khuram is "Delightful or Cheerful"
- Samandar - Outlandish and Contemporary Samandar is used majorly in Arabic is a boy name, Samandar means "Sea Water or Ocean"
- Abdul-Kafi - Abdul-Kafi's meaning is Servant of the All-sufficient (Allah) used for boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Fawzah - Fawzah's meaning is Success used for girls is used predominantly in Arabic
- Raquib - Specifically used in Arabic, Raquib is used as a boy name which is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Raquib is "Most Watchful"
Namesakes of Qaaid
We could not find any notable namesake.