Qaaim meaning and origin
Meaning of Qaaim is Variant of Qa'im, Upright or Stable is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Qaaim
Popularity of Qaaim
Qaaim is an uncommon name around the world. According to our evaluation, over 30 babies have been named Qaaim globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Qaaim
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Travelling is your passion. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success.
Parents who liked Qaaim, loved these names
- TamizUdDin - Mainly used in Arabic, TamizUdDin means "Distinction of the Religion Islam" is aimed at baby boys
- Fadila - Meaning of Fadila is Generous or Gracious used for baby girls used in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Lamah - Lamah's meaning is Brilliancy is used principally in Arabic is given to girls
- Siddiqa - The girl name Siddiqa is originated from Arabic and is used majorly in Arabic language, Siddiqa means "Honest, Friend or Trustworthy"
- Azud - Used notably in Arabic, Azud is used as a boy name, Azud means "Power or Upper Arm"
Namesakes of Qaaim
We could not find any notable namesake.