Qaanit meaning and origin
Qaanit means Contented, Satisfied, Obedient, Submissive or Humble is used majorly in Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Qaanit
Popularity of Qaanit
Qaanit is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Qaanit
Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You have no enemies. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You have a crazy and unusual life. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Looking for a name like Qaanit? Please go through the following names
- Mursil - Meaning of Mursil is Envoy or Missionary is used mainly in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Khadin - Khadin's meaning is Best Friend is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Muqaddas - Boy name Muqaddas is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Muqaddas is "Sanctified or Holy"
- Shabiba - Shabiba's meaning is Sponsor or A Godmother is used principally in Arabic that originated from Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Labeeqa principally is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Labeeqa is "Refined or Active"
Namesakes of Qaanit
We could not find any notable namesake.