Qayyam meaning and origin
Qayyam's meaning is Another Name for God or Immortal is predominantly used in Hindi and Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Qayyam
Popularity of Qayyam
Qayyam is a familiar baby name in Pakistan and India. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Qayyam around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Qayyam
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
Parents who liked Qayyam, loved these names
- Farukh - Meaning of Farukh is One who Distinguishes Truth from Falsehood, Happy or Power of Discrimination used for boys and of Sanskrit origin is especially used in Tamil and Kannada
- Ieeshia is originated from Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Ieeshia means "Life or Woman" is especially used in English and Arabic
- Wafeeqa - The girl name Wafeeqa is originated from Arabic, Wafeeqa means "Successful" is used chiefly in Kannada and Arabic
- Sahila means Guide or One who Provides Guidance mainly used for baby girls and is rooted from Sanskrit is notably used in Assamese, Kannada and Marathi
- Suhayb - Used chiefly in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi unorthodox and modernistic, Suhayb bestowed upon baby boys, Suhayb means "Reddish or Sandy (Hair), Of Reddish Hair or Complexion or Reddish Hair"
Namesakes of Qayyam
We could not find any notable namesake.