Qitura meaning and origin
Qitura's meaning is Fragrance is a girl name is used notably in Greenlandic, Danish and Arabic. Qitura is equivalent of Kitura in Greenlandic language.
Variants of QituraNames that rhyme with Qitura
Popularity of Qitura
Qitura is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Qitura
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You can't stand people without a purpose. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You can't stand injustice.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Qitura
- Umme - Unconventional and Fresh girl name Umme is used especially in Frisian and Arabic, Umme means "Possession or Mother of Sons"
- Khushdil - Khushdil's meaning is Happy Heart is primarily used in Arabic and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Qasoomah - Used in Arabic and Sindhi, Qasoomah means "Poetess Daughter of Ismail Al-yahudi or Poetess" is a girl name
- Salla - Unisex name Salla means "King of Mask", rooted from Arabic language is used in Finnish, Arabic and Danish
- Roshana - Unusual Roshana is used predominantly in Sanskrit, Tamil and Hindi, Roshana means "Touchstone or Shining" bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Old Persian
Namesakes of Qitura
We could not find any notable namesake.